Future Performers Update For Winter-Spring 2022-2023!
It’s Go Mexico Time. We Reboot-Relaunch Tequila Tacos y Cervezas (The TTC) Rock ‘n Blues Explosions International Fests. Blues-Rock, Rock, and Blues are our signature, but Jazz-Rock-Blues fusion, Reggae, Country-Rock, and more are most welcome! Our first big event is in Ixtapa-Zihuatenejo, Mexico where we began our Fests in 2018. The dates: January 26 through 29, 2023.
Fun In The Sun By The Beach With The Music Of Our Lives While It’s Cold Everywhere Else. New Very Worthy Causes. Performer Enhancements You’ll Love. New Side Events.
We’d like to draw attention to the following items:
We Will Have USA, Canadian and Mexican Performers At The International Event. We Are Looking For At Least One Well Known Headlining Act From The USA, And At Least One From Canada. The Talent Level of Mexican Performers Is High. It Will Be A Great Mix Of Performers. We Always Love To Feature Collaborations And Jams Throughout The Event, Creating One -Time Only Experiences For Our Fans As Well.
- Performers Come To Support A Fundraising Event In Mexico. On a Tourist Visa. Plus of course, enjoy the beautiful weather and beaches at that time of year. We Provide A Letter For Possible Use At Mexico Customs. Plus Of Course, Transportation, Meals, And Accommodations. We work with each performer to make sure their Mexico winter “vacation” supporting worthy Causes, and having a lot of fun and downtime, is what they want. This approach has worked well for us since we began in 2018 and there is no need for Work Permits and Special Visas this way.
- We will have several housing options for 2022-23. We believe you will like the idea of the “Tequila Rock ‘n Blues House, new for this year. Up to 12-16 performers and staff can stay here in luxury and enjoy the sharing of ideas and collaborations at late-night jams around the pool. Perfect for writing, recording and videos. Be creative while on vacation!
- Please have a look at one example of a Tequila Rock ‘n Blues House here: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/535202344472622 We have it on hold waiting for headlining performers like you. There will of course be other options. We aim to please you the performer, in innovative ways, while still staying true to our social enterprise fundraising objectives and our limited budgets.
- As you see above, in one of the Gallery photos, we love performers who can rock a crowd. Our fans whether they are Mexican or from the USA or Canada, are generally on vacation and looking for fun, good times, and good memories. You help take them on that feel-good journey at our events. Rockin’ up-tempo music will win every time.
- Performers typically come for the entire three-day weekend Festival and perform each day or evening. Our Thursday night event is typically a free community event to attract additional interest for the weekend, with local performers with a focus on youth. Festival Performers that are already in the area make short performance appearances as well. We are now also booking headlining performers who for various reasons can only perform on One day/night. Performers on Tour for example.
- Performers and their management staff who will help us and make an extra effort to create a Fan Excursion Event for their fans and followers to our Event are of special interest to us. There are various beachside hotel options for your fans, with all-inclusive food and drink packages available, and all packages would include a full Festival pass. It becomes an excellent Vacation with great music included., Experience.
- Performers Who Can Get Behind Our Causes Without Difficulty Have Always Proven To Be The Best Fit For Us. It’s Always Evident On Stage As Well. Our fundraising Causes for 2022-23 are Animal Rescue in Mexico with a focus on supporting Medical Treatments and Neutering Projects; The War in Ukraine with support for Refugee Resettlement and Support in Mexico as our first priority; Children in Need in Mexico with support for UNICEF, the United Nations Agency. Fans can specify where their donations are directed if they so wish.
- In addition, we have committed to making an ongoing contribution to a new “school of rock and blues” for youth to the Cultural Centre of Zihuatanejo if we proceed with a partnership arrangement with the Centre and Festival events there.
Please contact us immediately if you think we’d be a good fit. Our Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or +52 755 101 5989 (mobile/whatsapp) or Messenger: @tequilabluesfests Festival Director (pro bono) including Talent Booking is Bob Rempel.
From Previous Years
Big Hearts-Big Stars
We See An Opportunity To Do More, Reach More Fans And Make A Bigger Difference. The Covid 19 Pandemic Held Us Back But Gave Us An Opportunity To Plan For The Future. For 2021 & 2022 We Have Mexico Events Set For:
Cancun Region: December 2-5, 2021
Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo Region: January 27-30, 2022
Puerto Vallarta Region: February 3-6, 2022
Mexico City & Los Cabos To Be Scheduled
Possible Future Events In Mazatlan, Guanajuato, & San Miguel de Allende
*You…your Group…you and Your Partner…you and Your Management team Will Make A Real Difference Making Our Cause(s) Your Own. Make It Your Cause Too. Take It Further.
* You Have a Big Heart for Animals. Helping Homeless & Abandoned Animals On The Street Is Our Main Cause For 2021 & 2022. “Rockin For Street Animal Rescue” Is our Theme. Neutering & Vet Treatment, Along With Feeding, Of Course, Is Where We Wish To Direct Most Of Our Funds Raised At The Present Time.
*Kids With Exceptional Talents And Abilities, But Limited Financial Means And Other Resources To Reach Their Full Potential, Are A High Priority Of Ours. We, Will, Do More Here In The Future. We Always Try To Include A Youth Performer Or Group On Our Stages Already.
*We Run Lean In Putting On Our Events Without Sacrificing Great Music And Production. Sponsorships & Donations Of All Kinds Help. Every Dollar That We Can Save Can Become A Donation To The Cause.
*Help Us Provide Great Music And Event Experiences To Tourists In Mexico. From Canada, USA, Other Parts Of Mexico And From All Over. If You Can Rock A Crowd Looking For Fun On Vacation You Are Perfect For Our Events.
*Events Are Recorded-LiveStreamed And VideoStreamed. Your Performances, And Our Jams And Collaborations, Which Is One Our Trademarks, Will Go Worldwide.
*We Help You Set Up A Great Old & New Fan Excursion & Group Tour To Mexico And Give You A Great Opportunity To Build A Stronger Fan Base.
*Enjoy Some Great Days & Week(s) In Mexico By The Beach Where It’s Warm When It’s Cold Everywhere Else.
*Tequila is Synonymous with Mexico. Tequila is Synonymous with Fun and Fiesta. Two Reasons it is in our Name. We love rockin’ uptempo Classic & Roots Rock, Blues, Rockabilly, and Pop, and we will include Jazz and Reggae too wherever it works well with our potential audience. We love to present what is often called the “Soundtrack of their Lives” for our potential Audience.
*We Held Our First Event in January 2018. We Always Wish We Could Have Done More. Here’s Our Summary Report To The Community After Our March 2020 Events, Our Last Before Covid. https://tequilabluesrock.com/tequila-blues-rock-explosion-events-fests-the-community-2020/
*We’ve Learned A Lot Along The Way. We Feel Confident In Our System And the Package We Present To Fans & Performers. We Believe We’re Ready To Go To The Next Level With You Front & Centre In The Limelight.
*Does This Sound Interesting? Then Please Don’t Hesitate To Contact Us And Let’s Discuss How We Can Give You A Memorable Mexico Experience Too And Make You A Hero For Your Present And Future Fans.
Bob Rempel, a native of Winnipeg, Canada is the Founder and Volunteer chairperson. He Is Whom You’ll Be Talking To.
*It’s A No Surprises Easy To Work Together Partnership That Can Grow & Grow Over The Years Based On Old School Principles Of Keeping Our Word(s) & Loyalty Always.
Phone/Whatsapp: +52 755 101 5989
Tequila Rock ‘n Blues Page Facebook Messenger: https://www.facebook.com/tequilabluesfests.
YouTube Channel: Go To YouTube Channel
(from March 2020 & Earlier. Relevant Info But Covid Has Changed Our Approach As You Can See Above )
Tequila Blues & Rock Explosion Events & Festivals International was launched in January 2018 by a group of volunteer organizers who love Mexico. Bob Rempel of Winnipeg/Ixtapa is the chairperson. In 2020 we held our Festival over 5 nights on two weekends and an additional 6 Shows For The Cause following the Festival.
2021 will be our fourth year, and we hope to continue with Festivals & Events in future years as the Events grow from Fan support.
We are inviting you to come to beautiful, friendly Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo, Mexico, in January (or perhaps at a later time for a special event) when it’s cold almost everywhere. You would perform for our unique blend of Mexican, Canadian and American visitors and local folks near the beach in the near-perfect sunny climate we offer. Our live music (and soon comedy and sports) events are always “For The Cause” as well. It is the Tequila Blues & Rock Events mission. Our Events bring new performers and new shows to a community to attract maximum interest.
We plan on holding events in other beach communities of Mexico, as well as Mexico City. Please let us know what communities interest you the most.
We were able to provide a substantial donation to a local Orphanage in Years 1 and 2. In Year 3 we supported Youth, through our Realizing Potentials fund for local young persons with high potential but barriers in their life, and two Street Animal Rescue projects. Amigos de Animales works in the Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo region and Animales Angels MX works in the Mexico City-Toluca region of Mexico.
Tequila Blues Explosion Festival Int. 2, which raised funds for children of an orphanage near Ixtapa, was held January 10-13, 2019 in Ixtapa, Mexico. We have posted many videos and photographs from that event on our Facebook page, on this site and on our Tequila Blues & Rock Youtube Channel.
Our Year III event in Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo was held January 10-12, and 17-18, 2020, and all agreed it was our “Best Fest Ever”.
We want to continue to grow and expand in 2021 if possible and make Year 4, “Your Best Fest Ever”, according to the Fans. We are currently planning on holding the Fest over three Weekends, starting January 15 and ending January 31. Plus a midweek Show. Weekend 1 is our “Mexico’s Got Talent Showcase”, with primarily Mexico-based performers. Weekends 2 & 3 will feature different headliners each weekend and some performers who will appear on both weekends. We will continue to support our Year 3 Causes and also make it a Benefit Fest for local businesses and their employees who suffered from the pandemic while doing our part to support Mexico Tourism Recovery as soon as possible.
Our events are for Performers and Groups with great talent and the proven ability to entertain and move an audience. You know how to engage an audience and help them have fun.
Emerging stars who are ready to headline are most welcome. Equally important to us, and to our fans, it’s for Performers and Groups who want to make a difference in the world and work with us in our “Great Music and Shows for a Great Cause(s)” Mission.
Please contact us through our Facebook festival page, and just let us know you might be interested in performing at a future Tequila Blues & Rock event in Mexico. Tell us a little more about yourself and your band or group, and we’ll establish our connection, and work on the details. You can send us a direct message over at our Tequila Blues & Rock Facebook page, or if you are sending an EPK, please email it to “email@example.com“